Any faculty member interested in finding solutions and being proactive around issues of academic freedom and rumored future cuts at Capilano U should attend the working action groups session on Tues, Nov 12.
CFA's meeting block time, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., in LB 322, will be available for groups to discuss and plan. If you are unsure which group would be most appropriate, please contact one of the CFA executive liaisons listed here, and have a chat, or show up on Tuesday and pick a table..
- Academic Planning - Colin Gilker, CFA exec liaison
- Budget - Janet Waters, CFA exec liaison
- CSU & COPE Liaison - Tim Acton, CFA exec liaison
- Media & Communications - Michael Begg, CFA exec liaison
- Political Action and External Relations - email@example.com
- Public Protest - John Wilson, CFA exec liaison
- Senate & Board Liaison - Jo Quirk, CFA exec liaison