The CFA meeting block time on Tues, Oct 8, 2013, from 11:30 to 1 p.m., will be dedicated to the action working groups that were discussed at this week's General Meeting. Members are encouraged to help solve problems or prevent further cuts and undesireable changes at Cap by contacting the group's executive liaisons listed below:
- Academic Planning Committee – Colin Gilker
- Budget – Janet Waters
- CSU & COPE Liaison – Tim Acton
- Media & Communications – Michael Begg
- Political Action and External Relations - CFA@capilanou.ca (liaison TBA)
- Public Protest – John Wilson
- Senate & Board Liaison – Joanne Quirk.
LB 322 has been reserved for any group that wants to share the room during the lunch break on Tuesday, Oct 8.