A new CFA president was elected at the March 15 general meeting.
Dr. Tim Acton, an English instructor in the Faculy of Humanities, will serve as president beginning August 1, 2011, which is the start of the next academic year. Tim is currently a member of the Negotiation Committee.
Other newly elected executive members include
- Chief Steward - Nanci Lucas
- 1st Vice President - Sandra Seekins
- Treasurer - Tamara Dakic
- Public Affairs Officer - David Kirk
- Non-North-Vancouver Member at Large - Joanne Quirk
- Secretary - Towser Jones.
All officers were elected by acclamation.
The current president, John Wilson, will serve next year as past president.