John Wilson Award (formerly CFA Award) Extended Deadline!!
This award is for Capilano University students who are children of regular faculty, or non-regular faculty who are teaching at least two sections in the year of the application, or who are retired Capilano faculty members. The award provides partial reimbursement for standard, domestic, credit-course tuition (or Continuing Studies for retirees) and is issued three times a year. Applications open on January 21, 2019 and the deadline for 2019 Spring term is February 15, 2019. Send proof of payment for standard tuition (or continuing studies courses for retirees) during the Spring term, along with the completed application, to the CFA office in Fir 501e.
Applications will be accepted between January 21, 2019 and February 15, 2019 only.
- CFA Award GUIDELINES
- CFA Award APPLICATION - Dependent Spring 2019
- CFA Award APPLICATION - Retired Faculty Spring 2019
Paid Ed Leave for 2019-2020 Academic Year
Please review the memo and application thoroughly. The deadline is Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:00 pm.
- Paid Ed Leave Memo, February 23, 2018
- Paid Ed Leave Application form 2018-Spring
- PELS Granted in 2017 for the 2018/2019 Academic Year
Executive elections will be held during the general membership meeting in April 2019.
To vote or nominate someone, you must be a CFA member.
Faculty Professional Development
If you have questions, contact PD Chair TBA
Funding Information and Application :
- Call out for Proposals
- Instructions for Professional Development Funding from the Faculty PD Committee
- Application for Professional Development Funding from the Faculty PD Committee
CFA Committee Nominations for 2019-2020 Academic Year
NOTE: ELECTIONS WILL TAKE PLACE DURING THE GM, April 2, 2019.
CFA committee elections will take place during the General Meeting on April 2, 2019, in LB 322. To vote or nominate, you must be a CFA member.
- CFA Committee Nomination Form 2019/2020 (Word) PDF Version (available in April 2019)
Please click the Parking button on the left side menu.
Coordinator Evaluations - Suggestions for Improvement
If you are a coordinator and have any ideas about what does and does not work in our current evaluation process, please use this suggestion form to record your ideas, then send the document back to email@example.com.
CFA Expense Form (link to Excel spreadsheet)